The love that you deserve | a short post

6.08.2017

"You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you're doing, where you are, who you're with and if you're OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and who can protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who can make you happy, really happy, dancing-on-air happy. Someone who should have taken the chance to be with you years ago instead of becoming scared and being too afraid to try."


I want to talk about this quote, but I find nothing to be talked about. So just read, and let the words speak to you.


Lots of love for this book and the movie adaptation. I don't think I'll ever be bored of the movie, this is my comfort book/movie and one of the books/movies that can make me cry and cry again no matter how much I've read/watch them. It's amazing, wonderful and holds a special place in my heart.

P.S. I posted a book review for 'Love, Rosie' a while ago. In case if you want to know more about it, you may check them out 😊

Post a Comment

Instagram follow @nerdbilla